Hey, I’m Anthony Free. I’m a Product Manager and an amateur Game Maker.
I strive to help others with whatever they wish to achieve and have a passion for adding creativity and magic to what may seem an ordinary or mundane existence.
I believe we are more than the sum of the revenue of widgets our companies sell or the cost savings for shareholders; we are here to help each other experience as much pleasure and joy as possible while being kind and compassionate.
As a product manager, I set out to:
- Be an organized, prepared, and trustworthy collaborator
- Ask the right questions to ensure the correct focus on what’s important
- Follow through on tasks and goals (especially when the team is dependent on my deliverables)
- Amplify my team’s ability to perform and achieve their best
As a game maker, I aspire to:
- Explore the many possible outcomes of how our existing and future systems
- Inspire everyone to create worlds of cooperation that focus on relationship and connection
- Focus my game making time on projects that have deep meaning to me
- Maintain a productive game making habit while keeping balance in the rest of my life
Note to Self: Add pretty graphics and remove words.
To be continued…